Join us for a free 2-day UX Fundamentals training course, especially tailored to start-ups and small businesses. The next training course, limited to 16 attendees, will take place on the 11th and 12th of July at City, University of London.
Attendees will apply the human-centred design process to the design of a fictional product in order to practice lean UX methods. At the end of the two days you will know:
- The principles of User Experience (UX) and user-centred design (UCD)
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Techniques in user research, User Interfafce (UI) design and evaluation
The UX training will be provided free to eligible companies (limited to a maximum of 2 attendees per company), however, please get in touch with us if you think you might not meet the criteria, as we are able to offer attendance at a special rate if any places remain available.
Register your interest by 27 June at the latest and we will let you know which would apply to you.
- Slides and training materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Outputs from activities